- Completed application: Be sure to include a brief personal statement that tells about your life and your Christian faith. In addition, include your purpose for applying to be a student at Alaska Christian College.
- Official transcripts: Submit OFFICIAL transcripts of work completed through the most recent term. We will need your final high school transcripts once you have graduated. If you have attended another college or university, submit transcripts from your most recent semester in addition to your final high school transcripts.
- Three references: We will send a Reference Form to the names you provide. A pastor or youth pastor is preferred and we do not recommend that family members be listed. We suggest you consider a coach, counselor, or teacher as references as they could vouch for your potential to succeed as a student.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED certificate AND,
- Three references (one church leader strongly recommended) AND,
- Have a high school GPA of at least 2.0 OR the three references reflect potential for success
Our online application is a simple, four-step process:
Get Started Now! Note: it is not possible to save the application once you have started. Therefore, make sure to fill out the whole application at one time.